Need temporary or PRN Healthcare staff for your office, private home care or facility?
Need an after hour answering service who knows the home health and healthcare field?
Need an on call answering service while you are out of the office or just having some down time?
We have skilled RN's, Medical Assistants, CNA's and Home Health Aides with rates starting at $16.00 per hour - $65.00 per hour
Answering service rates as low as $20.00 per day/12hrs shift(Staffing addt'l $5.00 per client)
Contact us for more info: 770-255-8639
LOOKING FOR Home Care Establishment, TRAINING OR PARTNERSHIP? See Below
High Hope, LLC operating as Anointed Hands 4 Caring has developed several successful non-medical home care agencies, Non- emergency medical transportation and DME businesses in the state of Georgia over the past 10 years. Not only did the owner startup these businesses, she also managed them.
We are in business to help people. We offer very competitive rates for agency establishment:
Private Home Care Agency Establishment (Georgia)
Policies and Procedures only - $700.00
P&P, Consulting and Training - $1,000.00 (Virtual and/or In Person)
Consulting Only- Established - $500.00 (Virtual)
Existing Agency Consulting - $50.00 hourly
Out of State - $1,000.00
Monthly Payment plans available - 30% each month x 3 moths plus addt'l 10% before application is submitted to State.
Personal Care Home Establishment (Georgia)
Policies and Procedures - $1,000.00
P&P, Consulting and Training - $1,500.00
Consulting Only - Established - $500.00
Existing Consulting - $50.00 hourly
Ready to start? Email us email@example.com to schedule your consultation
Consulting and Training to include:
1. Initial Consultation to determine your knowledge of business and a plan of action to complete process
We assist business owners with: Setup of DBA, Incorporation or LLC, Tax ID and NPI number for your home care agency.
2. Completion of Policies and Procedures manual including forms
- Completion of Home Care Business License Application
- HR Setup and Hiring Materials including but not limited to one on one training, video training, including up-to-date HR packets as well as other forms and documents.
- Everything required to successfully operate as a licensed home care agency, customized for your business.
3. 4 In Person and/or Virtual Training and Coaching sessions until Provisional Licensed
4. Phone Support during business hours of 7A-5P, M-F up to 90 days after PL
5. Text message and Email Support from 7A-5P, M-F up to 90 days after PL
We are available to you personally in preparation of your initial on-site state survey to answer questions and provide support.
- We will:
- Educate you on industry best practices.
- Assist with Answering Questions and Concerns.
- We are a part of your team. We will be by your side to assist you, and will be happy to answer your questions for as long as your home care agency is in business.
- Contact Us Today At firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule with our home care consultants. We will teach you what is required to start and operate a home care business in Georgia and help you take the next step in making your dream a reality.
Are you a Cna or caregiver and looking to work for yourself as a private care provider?
We can show you how.
Everything you need to startup and legally work for yourself in the state of Georgia for $300.00...... $100.00 will get you started.
Skip the new shoes and designer bags for now! Invest in yourself!
Private Homecare Agency Establishment at $500 and up from now until December 31, 2017. Contact me at AH4C.email@example.com for more info. Please mention this special for discounted rate.
We will be doing Home Health Aide training. Not a CNA training course. $100.00 - Deposit of $25 required to register.
We train those who are already Cna's and those wanting to become Home Health Aides to start their own business or work for themselves as Independent Contractors with Private Clients. We also train home health aides on proper procedures for working with clients, getting cpr and first aid, along with Tb test. Upon completion we give a certificate of completion and professional forms for Independent Contractor business startup.
We assist the Cna's in starting their own agency or getting certified to work for themselves legally so that they have a marketing advantage. We also offer marketing assistance.
Not a CNA but have a desire to start a private home care agency in Georgia? Contact us! We can help.
Total Cost of $500 - $700 from now until December 31, 2017 *********Email us and let us know which you are interested in.
Thanks for your interest in our services.