Need temporary or PRN Healthcare staff for your office, private home care or facility?
We have skilled RN's, Medical Assistants, CNA's and Home Health Aides with rates starting at $12.00 per hour - $65.00 per hour
Contact us for more info: 770-255-8639
LOOKING FOR Home Care Establishment, TRAINING OR PARTNERSHIP? See Below
High Hope, LLC operating as Anointed Hands 4 Caring has developed several successful non-medical home care agencies, Non-emergency medical transportation and DME businesses in the state of Georgia over the past 10 years. Not only did the owner startup these businesses, she also managed them.
We are in business to help people. We offer very competitive rates for agency establishment:
Private Home Care Agency Establishment (Georgia)
Policies and Procedures only - $500.00
P&P, Consulting and Training - $700.00 (Virtual and/or In Person)
Consulting Only- Established - $200.00 monthly/$1,000.00 yearly (Virtual)
Monthly Payment plans available - 50% each month x 2 months due before application is submitted to State.
(We work longer plans with CNA's)
Personal Care Home Establishment (Georgia)
Policies and Procedures - $1,000.00
P&P, Consulting and Training - $1,500.00
Consulting Only - Startups - $500.00
Existing Consulting - $50.00 hourly
CNA training school establishment(Georgia) - Curriculum only - $800.00
Curriculum/Consulting - $1,000.00
Need your staff trained as PCA'S? We offer 40 hour training st $100.00 per person/4 person minimum for agencies. Private Pay is $200.00 per person to cover staffing with a partnering agency
Ready to start? Email us email@example.com to schedule your consultation
Consulting and Training to include:
1. Initial Consultation to determine your knowledge of business and a plan of action to complete process
We assist business owners with: Setup of DBA, Incorporation or LLC, Tax ID and NPI number for your home care agency at additional cost.
2. Completion of Policies and Procedures manual including forms
- Completion of Home Care Business License Application
- HR Setup and Hiring Materials including but not limited to one on one training, video training, including up-to-date HR packets as well as other forms and documents or group training.
- Everything required to successfully operate as a licensed home care agency, customized for your business.
3. 1 In Person and/or Virtual Training and Coaching session prior to Provisional Licensed
4. Phone Support during business hours of 7A-5P, M-F up to 30 days after PL
5. Text message and Email Support from 7A-5P, M-F up to 30 days after PL
We are available to you personally in preparation of your initial on-site state survey to answer questions and provide support for an additional cost of $50.00 per hr.
- We will:
- Educate you on industry best practices.
- Assist with Answering Questions and Concerns.
- We are a part of your team. We will be by your side to assist you, and will be happy to answer your questions until initial state visit.
- Contact Us Today At firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule with our home care consultants. We will teach you what is required to start and operate a home care business in Georgia and help you take the next step in making your dream a reality.